SPNet is an e-commerce module designed for companies wanting to promote and sell their products and services over the Internet. SPNet links directly to the financial database to create a dynamic web site that can easily be tailored for a range of business scenarios. It allows organisations to define how their web site interacts with both existing customers and the potential global markets now available via the Internet. At the same time its unique flexible design allows the system to be configured for the specific needs of each organisation.
SPNet links directly to the following financial systems:
|More Information||Download Brochure||Reference Sites|
Drupal Content Management
SPNet can be integrated with the Drupal Content Management System (CMS). Drupal is a versatile content management platform that lets you constuct a web site without needing to understand the more technical aspects of web sites.
- On-line product enquiry and purchasing.
- SPNet links directly to the financial database to create a dynamic web site that automatically reflects changes in the underlying database. Existing customer, inventory and pricing information is used and there is therefore no requirement to maintain a separate Internet database.
- The resulting web site can be used by existing customers and prospective new clients, as well as branch offices and remote sales staff. All categories can be defined to run off a single web site.
- The flexible design allows the system administrator to maintain user groups, set options, limit access, define order prompts, send messages etc.
- Design templates allow web designers to customise the ‘look and feel’ so that it can easily be integrated into existing web sites.
- Includes embedded CommSecure™ payment gateway for secure on-line credit card payments. Can be used for both purchases and for paying off account balances.
- Existing customers can query outstanding orders, previous invoices and other business information.
- Tracking facility to monitor web site traffic and sales activity.
- Choice of web hosting options.
- Message Centre allows you to communicate with your customers via email and link them back into your web site.
- Customers log-in and view their specific pricing information.
- Orders placed are posted directly to the customer’s account.
- Customers can define their own standard orders to speed up the order process.
- Customers can view and print their account details, outstanding orders and invoice history.
- Built in credit card payment gateway.
- Powerful product search facility.
- Users can create their own temporary account.
- Freight calculator based on order weight, value etc.
- Design Templates to customise the ‘look and feel’.
- Extensive control over product layout using Cell Formats.
- Embed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for greater control.
- Create standard customer log-in with password or link directly to a specific product, the shopping trolley, the search facility etc.