SPNet is an e-commerce module designed to automatically synchronise your data including products, customers, pricing and availability from your financial ERP system to your website. SPNet makes it easy to maintain your website ensuring that the data is up to date. The module caters for both retail sales to the general public (B2C) and also includes a range of features specifically designed for existing account customers (B2B).
PRODUCTS AND INTEGRATION
SPNet synchronises all product information from your financial system to the web including images, sales information, availability and custom fields.
- Product categories: create your own categories and sub-categories to display on the web. Link products to one or multiple categories
- Tags and attributes: Help customers find what they want by mapping inventory fields as tags to describe a product and assigning product attributes so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
- Limit products: Limit products available for sale including where some products can only be sold to certain customers.
- Pricing: all your existing customer pricing including standard price lists, special prices, quantity breaks etc. continue to be maintained in your ERP system and are reflected automatically on the web. Each customer buys at their specified price.
- Sale Items: Nominate products for sale and specify the start and end dates. Automatically show the regular and sale price.
- Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, latest arrival, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
- Variation products: Link products in your ERP inventory module to utilise the Variation facility for selling clothing or any product that comes in different sizes, colours or any variation. Option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Related products: Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
- Inventory management: Display stock levels directly from your ERP inventory module or give customers an indication without showing actual quantities.
- Widgets: Use widgets to showcase best sellers, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
- Product ratings and reviews: Optionally show customer feedback directly on the product page.
- Unlimited images: Include any number of photos to showcase your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide.
CUSTOMERS AND ORDERS
SPNet synchronises customer information from your ERP financial system to the web including account details and transactions.
- Retail or account customers: Sell retail to anyone (B2C) or only sell to account customers (B2B) or do both on the same site. Specific features exist for each type.
- Guest checkout: Allow retail customers to set up a login or enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register. Account customers in your ERP customer module are supplied their own login credentials.
- Order management: Orders are automatically downloaded and created as Sales Orders in your ERP financial system. Manage the fulfillment process in your ERP system with status updates to the web site as the goods are dispatched.
- Email templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
- Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- Payment processing: Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards.
- Freight options: Give customers the option for pickup or delivery. Restrict options available based on customer location. Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Offer free shipping for certain products.
- Customer location: Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
POWERFUL B2B BUSINESS FEATURES
For account customers who log in to the website there are additional features to speed up the ordering process and provide them with additional information.
- Template ordering: allow customers to order from multiple template lists including previously purchased products and pre-set order templates specific for each client.
- Favourites: client can maintain their own ordering list
- Quick Order: facility to quickly add multiple items to the cart with a lookup on product code or description
- Financials: facility for customers to view their sales orders, invoices, backorders etc. irrespective of whether the transactions were entered on the web or directly into your ERP financial system.
- Account update: allow customers to view and update their contact details
- Invoice payments: allow account customers to pay off existing invoices on their account.
- Sales Reps: Give your sales reps access to the website while on the move. Each rep can select a customer from their list, view information and place orders on behalf of the customer.